Our most advanced driver EVER! The epTOUR Driver head uses variable thickness cup face technology for the fastest allowable USGA/R&A ball speeds across the entire face. By utilizing an ultra-strength carbon fiber crown, we have produced our most forward and lowest driver center-of-gravity to date, ensuring the low launch, low spin, and boring trajectory characteristics that elite players demand. The adjustable hosel and head weighting system ensures you are always dialed in for your unique swing, course setup conditions, or trajectory demands.
Only available in RIGHT HAND.
Carbon Fiber Crown &
Driver Optimization Kit
Variable Thickness Cup-Face Technology
What makes the epTOUR Driver elite?
- 460cc Carbon Fiber crown and Titanium body
- 11⁰ standard loft adjustable from 9⁰ to 13⁰
- Unique shaft adapter with 8 adapter settings allowing full customization of loft, lie, and face angle
- Driver optimization kit with settings manual, wrench, and additional weights included
Elite level putters, for elite level players. epTOUR putters feature 100% CNC Milled carbon steel heads providing the ultimate feel for the most demanding players. With deep milled faces, the ball begins and stays on line. Adjustable weighting (installed with two 10 gram weights) ensures you are always dialed in on speed, distance, and direction regardless of the course setup and green conditions you are playing that day. This mallet style putter with a goose neck hosel is best for players with a straight back/straight through putting style.
What makes the epTOUR Putters elite?
- Optimal Height Range 51 in. to 69 in.
- Interchangeable weights to customize feel and face closure rate
- 3 degree loft and 70 degree lie angle
- 100% CNC Milled carbon steele
Powered by Sun Mountain for the avid walking golfer, the epTOUR Bag redefines the features that can be offered in a lightweight golf bag. It has contoured, high-density foam shoulder straps for carrying comfort, a roomy, 9.0” top, and seven pockets including a beverage pouch and hidden cell phone pocket. All of this and it still weighs under four pounds.